- Relocated Farm Office to New Pond to Serve as My Cabin.
- "Plumbed" water to the Cabin from the Camphouse Well.
- Installed Septic Tank.
- Built a new porch for the Cabin.
- Planted a combination of about 100 trees, plants, flowers, and bushes.
- Had Cabin piped for Propane Gas.
- Installed antique style stove and wall heater.
- Purchased 1 AC wall unit.
- Installed 911 Address Sign and Mailbox
- Purchased and moved 3 Cabin-like Storage Units (12ft x 30ft) to the Cabin.
- Purchased driveway sewer pipes for water drainage.
- Made a big mistake by verbally contracting AND PAYING for the office to be
- Added a room to serve as the kitchen and dining room.
- Converted the original second room into a full bathroom, hallway, and
- Raised the roof and ceilings of the Cabin.
- Roofed the Cabin with Red Tin.
- Painted the Cabin.
- Blocked the Cabin.
- Installed new appliances.
- Screened the porch.
- Installed wood-like floating floor system.
- Installed 2 AC wall units.
- The first event at the Cabin was held. Many relatives gathered
together for a special meal!